Selasa, 10 April 2018

   Hello and greetings to all . my name is Amir Fadly .  was born in 10th of July 2000 , which mean I am 18 years old now . I have 1 elder sister and 1 younger sister . I am mostly closed with my elder sister as she always helping me after the end of my school era . My primary school is SK Bandar Tu Razak , my secondary school is SMK Seri Mulia and now I've further my studies at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA (KPTM) . I take Diploma in Business Management .

     I don't really like to read books in order to find something new or maybe do some research. Rather than using books , I would prefer using something like computer or maybe smartphone . For me , using smartphone save time even energy more than using books .

   I also like to read something that was interesting like history and fiction . I also like to read about theories about something mythical or any belief in order to know more about something i didn't .


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan